APBMT has long collected HSCT activity and outcome data by APBMT Data Center. To promote and accelerate the data collection, APBMT decided to establish the Registry Committee in October 2014 and it officially started operations in October 2015. APBMT Data Center was integrated into the committee.
Main missions of the committee are:
- To perform APBMT Activity Survey and Outcome Registry annually
- To support data collection in participating countries/regions
- To manage and analyze the collected data
- To optimize the data usage
- To support clinical researches using collected data
Members are basically nominated among the APBMT members in each country/region and have a monthly web conference.
Registry Committee Members
|Chair person||Yoshiko Atsuta||Japan|
|Deputy Chair person||Anthony Dodds||Australia / New Zealand|
|Deputy Chair person||Aloysius Ho||Singapore|
|Xiao Jun Huang||China|
|Joycelyn Sim||Hong Kong|
|Amir Ali Hamidieh||Iran|
|Joon Ho Moon||Korea|
|Kim Wah Ho||Malaysia|
|Aye Aye Gyi||Myanmar|
|Marjorie Rose Bravo||Philippines|
|Prasad Abeysinghe||Sri Lanka|
|Devinda Jayathilake||Sri Lanka|
|Huynh Van Man||Vietnam|
|Data Center||Minako Iida||Japan|
Official Documents of APBMT Registry Committee.
APBMT member can browse and download these documents.
- Protocol of Asia-Pacific Blood and Marrow Transplantation Group Registry Members only; need ID, and Password
- The Letter of Commitment Members only; need ID, and Password
- Detailed Rules for Data Usage and Authorship Members only; need ID, and Password
- Informed Consent for patients Members only; need ID, and Password