Cord Blood Transplantation
Mission and Vision of the CBTWG/APBMT
CBTWG/APBMT is established to improve outcomes of CBT and to promote CB as a standard choice for patients who need stem cell transplantation in Asia.
- We will develop effective international partnerships.
- We will regularly exchange the information in the fields of science, clinical practice, and banking.
- We will design and support observational studies and prospective multi-institutional clinical trials.
- We will coordinate a network with banks, transplant centers, domestic registries in each countries and CBTWG/ APBMT.
- We will organize educational activities.
- Discuss the bank issues and international graft exchange
- Promote international corporation in Asia
- Coordinate a network with other association or international registries, e.g. Eurocord, Netcord, EBMT/CB committee, CIBMTR, etc.
- Investigate clinical questions and factors to affect the clinical outcomes
- Discuss the basic and clinical use of cord blood as cell therapy
Transplant physician, bank person, scientists who could representative their own countries participated in APBMT.
Minutes of Cord Blood Working Group Meetings are available here Click on the following links to download.
Note: Access to the document links within the Minutes pages is restricted to members only and requires a password.
Chairman: Satoshi Takahashi (Japan)
|Shinichiro Okamoto||Japan||Keio Univ.|
|Shuichi Taniguchi||Japan||Toranomon Hosp.|
|Minoko Takanashi||Japan||Japanese Red Cross Society|
|Kaiyan Liu||China||Peking Univ. Inst. of Hematology|
|Young-Ho Lee||Korea||Hanyang Univ.|
|Hoon Kook||Korea||Chonnam Univ.|
|Hong Hoe Koo||Korea||Samsung Medical Center|
|Hee Young Shin||Korea||Seoul National Univ.|
|Naoyuki Uchida||Japan||Toranomon Hsp.|
|William Hwang||Singapore||Singapore General Hosp.|
|Bor-Sheng Ko||Taiwan||National Taiwan Univ. Hosp.|
|ByamBadorj Baatsuuri||Mongolia||First Central Hosp. of Mongolia|
|Yoshihisa Kodera||Japan||Aichi Medical Univ.|
|Satoshi Takahashi||Japan||The Inst. of Med. Sci. Univ. of Tokyo|
|Surapol Issaragrisil||Thailand||Mahidol University|
|Zimin Sun||China||Anhui Provincial Hospital|
|Huilan Liu||China||Anhui Provincial Hospital|
|Bach Quoc Khanh||Vietnam||National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion|